Last updated: November 05, 2021
Type of information processed
We may collect the Personal Data that you input on our Site and the data automatically generated by your use of our Site.
Company collects Personal Data that you submit to us including:
- first name;
- last name;
- company name;
- job title;
- phone number;
- business type;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected).
Company doesn’t knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 16 and believe he or she has disclosed Personal Data to us please contact us at email@example.com
Purposes of the collection
We collect information about you because:
- you have provided it to us – for example, if you contact us to ask us questions;
- we need it to provide a product or service that you have requested – for example, if you receive support services from us, handle complaints;
- you become a registered user;
- we need it to carry out administrative functions;
- we need it to comply with our legal obligations;
- for purposes directly related to the above.
We may directly communicate with the users through e-mail and/or telephone provided to Company to ensure the proper services provision and to promote our services. Notices by Company may be given either by electronic messages to your registered e-mail address or by a general posting to your home page.
Use of Personal Data
Any Personal Data that we have sourced from readily available public sources or given to us by you will be treated with the utmost care and security. It will not be used in ways to which you have not consented or ways which do not fall in with our stated ‘Purposes of the collection information’ and ‘Type of information processed’ in our entry in the data protection register.
We will only use the information you provide to us in order to authenticate users, communicate with you about our products and services or for the purpose for which such information was provided and to analyze usage and errors to improve the Site. Users may opt-out of receiving mailings from us by clicking the link in the footer of email communications.
We work with third-party partners who help us provide services and improve our Site. We may use collective identified customer data and statistics for internal analysis and external marketing purposes.
Company will maintain user’s Personal Data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, but no longer than it is necessary for the services provision and other purposes indicated herein.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you are entitled to the following rights:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Personal Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Personal Data from our system;
- Right to restrict our use of your Personal Data – the right to “block” us from using your Personal Data or limit the way in which we can use it;
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Personal Data;
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Personal Data including where we use it for legitimate interests.
Personal Data Protection
We believe we use reasonable administrative, logical, physical, and managerial measures to safeguard your Personal Data against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, use, and modification.
Company discloses Personal Data only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Company's behalf or to provide services available at the Site, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using the Site, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
Company will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and Personal Data to anyone.
Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Company may disclose Personal Data only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Company believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Company, third parties or the public at large.
However, the transmission of information via the Internet is never completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site, any transmission is at your own risk.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected Personal Data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Personal Data Storage
Any Personal Data gathered by Company in connection with our services may be transferred to, processed, and stored outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) in countries where data protection laws may be less protective than the legislation where you live. This may happen when facilities belonging to Company or one of our service providers are located in a country outside of the EEA or in a country which is not the party to the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data (1981).
Links to and from our Site
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these websites.
When you choose to use third-party apps, websites, or other services that use, or are integrated with, our Site, they can receive information about what you post or share. Information collected by these third-party services is subject to their own terms and policies, not this one.
Any enquiries regarding the Personal Data provided, including the requests for access to, correction, or removal of your Personal Data, should be addressed to us at
Company does not provide any guaranteed response time but will make a good faith effort to answer questions within five (5) business days.